Monday, October 10, 2011

VeganMoFo - New Found Blog Love

I'm going to be honest with you. I have not been doing much reading of blogs lately. There are just too many blogs, too many posts per day and it just has my head spinning. However, last night I spent hours not being able to sleep and constantly hitting the refresh button over at randomofo. It's more fun and feels more productive than trying to scroll through what seems like thousands of blogs in my RSS Feed. Anyway, of all the blogs that caressed my screen, two in particular jumped out and grabbed me.




The photos are gorgeous, the recipes make my mouth water and the writing just catches me. Not to mention both writers are just adorable. I implore you... run, do not walk, to both of these blogs.


That is all.

5 comments:

Ashlae said...

Thank you so much for your kind words - they made me blush! By the way, I'm drinking your pumpkin white Russian - I don't ever drink - and I have to admit it is quite tasty :) XOXX

Meg said...

I'm with you, I love randomofo.com! It is so fun, and it's how I found your blog :)

A Vegan Food Snob said...

Ashlae- I am soo enjoying your blog and I literally can't get my eyes off your raw pumpkin pie photos. It's a hypnotizing pie, I must say. So glad you're enjoying the drink! My mom... a non drinker... tasted it and really enjoyed it as well. I knew that was a good sign :o)

Meg-Welcome! Ironically enough, with randomofo I was just trying to see if my own blog would pop up. Hah! It didn't but I still had fun! Enjoy!!

celyn said...

Randomofo.com is awesome, and it is sucking me in. I have been clicking it for the last hour. Dangerous! I am off to look at your pumpkin cider recipe.

Sonnet said...

Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog! This was my first time participating in Vegan Mofo and it's been super fun to connect with other bloggers and find so many new blogs that share my same passion for tasty veggie food! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...