Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sticky Fingers Bakery

Well, rounding out this weekend of good eats was a trip to Sticky Fingers Bakery. I know I said Cafe Green was my fav restaurant in DC, but it actually takes second place after Sticky Fingers. It's especially perfect for Sunday afternoon brunch.


As an appetizer, we shared the sticky bun. It's basically mandatory. Then both T and I got the breakfast burrito. This thing is massive. If ever you are hungover in DC, this burrito will cure you as fast as you can shove it down your throat. A whole wheat wrap is loaded with scrambled tofu, black beans, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella and cheddar Daiya.


Lastly, a treat from my sweet. A red velvet cupcake topped with a tiny heart. Rounding out the meal was a perfect hot chai.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...