Friday, September 30, 2011

VeganMoFo 2011...

Hey ya'll, just a quick update here.

As you may have guessed by now, I am participating in VeganMoFo this year. VeganMoFo (Month of Food) is when vegan bloggers all over the world join forces and blog about delicious *vegan* food every single day of the month. Well... at least 5 days out of the week. You can read more about VeganMoFo and check out which of your favorite bloggers are participating by visiting VeganMoFo.


I've been thinking about VeganMoFo for a lonnnng time now, and I've been trying to figure out if I want to  follow a theme or if I want to just wing it. Frankly, I still don't know what I want to do, sooo stay tuned and see what I manage to squeeze into the blog on a daily basis. If you're interested, some theme ideas I've been toying with are...
  • Apples and/or Pumpkins
  • "Vegan Food" Around the Neighborhood 
Apples and pumpkins are pretty self explanatory (I hope) being, uh well, October. My idea for finding "vegan food" around the 'hood was to kind of showcase the fact that vegan food is just food and that you can find it anywhere you go! This would be posted Tumblr style using mostly just photos and perhaps a word or two (i.e what it is and where I saw it.)


If you have any ideas for me, or if there is anything that you are just dying to see on the blog, please do let me know! You can share your thoughts and ideas with me by commenting orr you can email me at... 

aveganfoodsnob {AT} gmail {DOT} com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...