- Earth Balance Soy milk, unsweetened
- Yes, I make a good amount of my own nut milk. But sometimes I crave the cold refreshing taste of soy milk. I love this brand as they use non GMO, USA grown, organic soybeans. The taste is smooth and not overly "beany" and it does not curdle coffee.
- Earth Balance Margarine tub, organic & Earth Balance sticks
- Best vegan option for butter. I use the tub for everyday basics, and the sticks for baking. They also make a soy-free option.
- Various oils, Spectrum brand
- Peanut, Toasted Sesame, Flax, etc...
- Organic Tofu, Naysoa brand
- extra firm, firm and silken
- Daiya - both cheddar and mozzarella style
- I don't use vegan cheese often, but when I do, I use Daiya. I keep it in stock just so I can have it at hand for a grilled cheese emergency. It freezes well, so don;t worry about opening it and not using a lot.
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- We were just having a discussion on how we should buy Bragg's by the case because we go through it so quickly...
- Maple Syrup
- Liquid Chlorophyll - just try it...
- Flours - all purpose, whole wheat pastry, whole wheat, chickpea, oat & corn meal, among others
- purchased in bulk
- Ground Flax Seeds, Spectrum Brand
- Various nuts - almonds, cashews, walnuts, pine nuts
- purchased in bulk, store in freezer to prevent oils from spoiling
- Coffee, whole beans
- Organic and local from my co-op. Even though we've both cut back, we always have it ready to go in the freezer.
- Rolled oats - bought in bulk
- Fresh Ginger
- Nut butters
- Earth Balance brand peanut butter and almond butter, as well as soy nut butter
- Nutritional Yeast
- Although, I do not use nooch in everything I make, but I do like to have it available at all times. Bought in bulk.
- Rice - bought in bulk
- Short grain brown & arborio
- Other grains as need, in bulk
- barley, quinoa, bulgur, millet, etc...
- Pasta - all kinds, see previous post on this topic
- Mori-Nu tofu - firm, organic
- Popcorn kernels, organic - bought in bulk (we go through this a lot)
- Liquid Smoke - one small bottle should last a long time
- Steel cut oats - bought in bulk
- Nori sheets, Wakame, Arame, Kelp granules
- Olive Oil - we keep a large tin canister stored at all times
- Distilled white vinegar - largest bottle I can find, used for cleaning
- Baking Powder & Soda
- shredded coconut - bought in bulk
- Coconut Oil - Spectrum brand
- Coconut sugar crystals - low glycemic index, expensive but used sparingly
- Sucanat - used in place of sugar/brown sugar
- Dry Active Yeast packets
- Cooking Spray - Spectrum brand
- Pure Vanilla Extract
We go through a ton of produce weekly, and it varies by season/menu, but these are just a few items we always have around.