Friday, July 29, 2011

Ronald's Doughnuts


Yes, I did it. I traveled through the barren desert for vegan doughnuts.

I cannot tell you how excited I was for these doughnuts. I'm sure many of you reading already know that Ronald's carries yeasted doughnuts which are in fact vegan. Are they purposely vegan, or just a happy accident? I don't know and I don't care. They are delicious, and so worth the trip.

So, my best, dearest, long time, childhood (and veg) friend and I were taking a trip to Las Vegas. Before we even had it booked, we knew the first thing we had to do was get to Ronald's and devour doughnuts.

It was surprisingly easy to get to Ronald's from the strip. Just walk to the Fashion Show Mall, and jump on the bus that stops in front (I forget the #). Then it's only a couple of stops until the little shopping center that Ronald's is in (you have to walk about 2 blocks from the stop you get off). Luckily we were there during a heat wave, so it was only slightly sweltering out.

We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the doughnuts are SOY FREE! So we ordered a few and sat down to enjoy the treats we journeyed across the country for.


jelly & boston Cream (my all time favorite)

plain sugar coated

YUM!

I'm in doughnut heaven!
We of course had to get a box to go, but it didn't last long...


 Later that day...


Well. That's one more thing crossed off my vegan bucket list...

1 comment:

birrrd said...

wow, i wish I'd have the chance to grab these out of the image on my computer, cause i wouldnt just have to cross a desert, but desert, mountains, an ocean...
: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...